BV3012 – PURASHIELD™ 500
£1,560.00 inc VAT
Delivery: 2 – 3 weeks
Buyers outside of the UK are responsible for any VAT, tariff, duty, taxes, handling fees, customs clearance charges, and other fees required by their country for importing consumer goods. For more details please visit our delivery information page
- Additional information
Art No: BV3012 – PURASHIELD™ 500
The BV3011-PURASHIELD™ 500 Air Purifier is designed to remove 99.99% of aerosol carrying viruses from the whole room.
Ideal For Use In:
- Educational Institutions
- Medical Facilities
- Senior Living Facilities
- Office Buildings
- Quickly and effectively removes many aerosols carrying harmful viruses, bacteria, mold, and smoke from the air
- Uses a disposable 4-layer filter
- Equipped with a filter layer protected by PuraWard® technology using copper & silver ions†
- Includes 22 lbs of Purafil’s patented§ molecular filtration media
- HEPA filtration for harmful particulate matter
- Also removes toxic and damaging gaseous pollutants
- Compact and mobile design
- 250 CFM / 425 CMH‡
- Holds 22 lbs of molecular filtration media
- Compact design with casters for portability
- High efficiency with less power consumption
- Low pressure drop and quiet operation
- Voltage: 110V US / 220V EU
- 360-degree air circulation and purification
- 4.5 ft power cord
- Blower Certifications: UL, CSA & CE approved
A high efficiency filter protected by an embedded microtechnology containing an EPA registered antimicrobial additive using copper and silver ions to combat many bacteria and viruses.
Developed and manufactured in the USA, our patented molecular filtration media removes molecular contaminants from the air, safely oxidizing the molecules, while removing toxic and harmful gases.
Easy to use
Just plug in and go. Nothing to monitor. Nothing to set. It will immediately clean the air consistently on the setting you choose.
Demonstrating adequate control of the risks to the health of employees students and the general public, from dusts, powders, mists, fumes and vapours is the fundamental requirement of the Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (CoSHH). For LEV information for employers visit the HSE website.
Lightweight Aluminium composite body, Activated Carbon Gas filters x2– high efficiency backward curved blower, UL, VDE and CSA approved – electric wiring down stream of filters – pre filter blockage light, – Variable speed fan with touch on/off switch. Available in Black or White
|Air Volume at Free Air||
|Ave. Air Purification Area||
|Fan Motor Spec||
240V 50Hz (Depending on Speed)
2 x 10Kgs Activated Carbon Filters
|Noise Level LAeq db(A)||