BV-CPUM-MINI – PuraShield Mini Air Purifier
£150.00 inc VAT
Buyers outside of the UK are responsible for any VAT, tariff, duty, taxes, handling fees, customs clearance charges, and other fees required by their country for importing consumer goods. For more details please visit our delivery information page
- Additional information
Art No: BV-CPUM-MINI – PuraShield Mini Air Purifier
PuraShield Mini air purifier is compact but powerful. It uses a copper & silver ions, UV light, and HEPA filtration to remove 99.99% of aerosols and pollutants from the air you breathe. PuraShield is designed to go where you go to keep you safe. It’s portable and easily mounted on the dashboard, the console, or behind the headrest.
PuraShield Mini At A Glance
- Quickly and effectively removes many aerosols carrying harmful viruses, bacteria, mold, and smoke from the air
- Uses a disposable 4-layer filter
- Equipped with a filter layer protected by PuraWard® technology using copper & silver ions†
- Includes Purafil’s patented molecular filtration media
- HEPA filtration for harmful particulate matter
- UV light to kill many viruses and bacteria.
- Also removes toxic and damaging gaseous pollutants
- Compact and versatile design can be mounted on the car dashboard, on the center console, or behind the headrest.
PuraShield’s patented molecular filtration, developed and manufactured in the USA, removes molecular contaminants from the air, safely oxidizing the molecules, while removing toxic and harmful gases.
Stage 1: Pre-filter – Traps dust, pollen and other large particulate matter.
Stage 2: Molecular Filter – Patented molecular filtration media removes aerosols carrying viruses from the air, safely oxidizing the molecules, while removing toxic and harmful gases.
Stage 3: PuraWard HEPA Filter – The PuraWard HEPA filter is protected from many viruses, bacteria, and mold using copper and silver ions†.
Stage 4: UV – UV light to kill many viruses and bacteria.
A high efficiency filter protected by an embedded micro-technology containing an EPA registered antimicrobial additive using copper and silver ions to combat many bacteria and viruses.
Demonstrating adequate control of the risks to the health of employees students and the general public, from dusts, powders, mists, fumes and vapours is the fundamental requirement of the Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (CoSHH). For LEV information for employers visit the HSE website.