BV2tiP – Solder Fume Extractor (up to 2 tips)
£611.82 inc VAT
Delivery: 2 – 3 weeks
Buyers outside of the UK are responsible for any VAT, tariff, duty, taxes, handling fees, customs clearance charges, and other fees required by their country for importing consumer goods. For more details please visit our delivery information page
- Additional information
Art No: BV2tiP – BV2tiP – Solder Fume Extractor – Soldering tips, up to 2 tips
The BV2tiP solder fume extractor is an analogue unit with the same buld and functionality of Purex digital fume extractor, just without the digital display. It is an economical choice for tight budget.
Included as standard:
- 1x Main filter – HEPA/Chemical (code: 110507)
- 1x Pre-filter – F5 Pad (code: 200036)
- Connection kit which includes:
- 2 x tip extraction tubes
- 1 x 4m x 5.5mmID x 1.5mm wall clear silicone hose
- 2 x screw in adaptor (8mm hose, M10)
- 1 x 0.07m x 32mm pipe connector
- 1 x 1.5m x 41mm flexible hose
- 2 x hose clips
- Run LED – signals when the machine is on
- Adjustable airflow
- Low capital and running costs
- Submicronic (HEPA) filtration removes 99.997% of particles down to 0.3 microns
- Activated carbon filtration removes harmful gas
- Simple to install and quiet in operation
- Easy to relocate
- Precision made from Stainless steel
- Cabinet Height: 275 mm
- Cabinet Width: 286 mm
- Cabinet Depth: 291 mm
- Cabinet Weight: 10 kg
- 230v – Wattage: 0.14 kW
- Frequency: 50 Hz/60 Hzz
How are soldering fumes filtered and extracted?
The particulate (intake) filter is a 99.997% HEPA filter which provides gas filtration via deep, granulated, carbon gas filter. The unit also benefits from a blocked filter indicator to facilitate correct filter change times to maintain efficient filtration. Through the process of filtration, adsorption and dilution, operator exposure to potentially hazardous soldering fumes substances is vastly reduced or eliminated.
These units are designed for immediate operator protection from concentrations of airborne contaminants whereby all gases, fumes, vapours and particulates on top of the unit are drawn into the intake filter. Cleaned air is exhausted to the base of the bench. Higher grade filters are available on request.
Demonstrating adequate control of the risks to the health of employees students and the general public, from dusts, powders, mists, fumes and vapours is the fundamental requirement of the Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (CoSHH). For LEV information for employers visit the HSE website.
346mm (H) x 286mm (W) x 291mm (D)