- Additional information
Central Hair Salon Extraction Systems
The removal of potentially harmful odours and particles from with the Hair Salon.
We can supply low energy systems that effectively extract a range of particulates and odours resulting from hair treatments, including;
- Odours found in glues used in the application of hair extensions
- Chemicals found in hair dyes and colouring agents
- Fumes released in hair sprays
- Fine hair clippings
Prolonged exposure to the above can cause headaches, breathing difficulties, nausea and skin difficulties to name just a few, representing the need for adequate air filtration systems.
We use a range of digital extraction units that filter the air through large labyrinth particle filters and carbon filters and returns the cleaned air back into the room with minimal loss of air temperature.
The arms are discreetly mounted to the roof or walls via brackets and are easily moved into position over the clients head and are neatly moved out of the way when not in use.. With a flexible and user friendly design, they’re manipulated into position over the client by the stylist prior to commencing the treatment.
Benefits of Flexible Above Head Ventilation:
- Clear vision maintained through use of transparent hood
- Innovative arm offers incredible positioning capabilities
- Above head location allows for maximum collection of the upward moving particulates
- Digitally controlled with both particle and carbon filtering
- Unobtrusively tidy when not in use
Protect your Students and Clients
Does your school or college offer hair and beauty training courses? If so, get in touch with us today for completely free advice on how our cost effective air extraction solutions can benefit your learning environments.
Demonstrating adequate control of the risks to the health of employees students and the general public, from dusts, powders, mists, fumes and vapours is the fundamental requirement of the Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (CoSHH). For LEV information for employers visit the HSE website.