UV Box Benchtop Decontamination Chamber
£2,082.00 inc VAT
Recommended for decontaminating masks and equipment
Buyers outside of the UK are responsible for any VAT, tariff, duty, taxes, handling fees, customs clearance charges, and other fees required by their country for importing consumer goods. For more details please visit our delivery information page
- Additional information
BV-UVB-15 – UV Box Benchtop Decontamination Chamber
Fast DNA Decontamination with High Intensity UVC Radiation. Simple and Effective.
The UV-Box is a high-efficiency chamber designed to safely decontaminate contents while providing a safe environment for the operator. The high intensity UV lamps within the cabinet produces short wave ultra violet light at 254 nm which destroys exposed surface DNA and bacteria, leaving evidence free of contamination prior to other forensic test, analysis or procedures.
Application: Forensics / Pharmaceuticals / Medical / Veterinary / Dental
- 254 nm UV lamps which destroys all exposed DNA and bacteria on items within the chamber
- UV timer allowing users to set decontamination time and cycle
- Key locked, UV absorbing, transparent window with safety lock, to protect operators radiation.
- Safety control – lamps can’t be activated if the door is not securely closed.
- Smooth internal stainless steel walls for easy cleaning and sterilisation.
- Hanging rod and shelf to support or suspend items for decontamination.
- UV Lamps <… 3 x 254 nm 60 watt bulbs emitting 52.5 watts of UVC radiation … >
Download Specifications Sheet
Result of a scientific study published in the Infection Control & Hospital Epidemiology May 2016 Edition, showed that UVC radiation was greater than 99.999% effective against MHV-A59, a mouse analog of MERS-CoV and SARS-CoV in 10 minutes.
Read the published manuscript of the study here.
Desk mounted – Polypropylene Construction – Centrifugal Blower – Up-flow airflow – Sliding door – On/Off Switch – Low Airflow indicator – Optional Advanced Control panel with hours meter, filter saturation alarm for electronic gas sensor with audible and visual alarm.
|Air Flow - Face Velocity||
|Fan Motor Spec||
230V, 50Hz or 110V, 60Hz