BV800-CT Fume Cabinet (Digital Display)
£5,967.00 inc VAT
Buyers outside of the UK are responsible for any VAT, tariff, duty, taxes, handling fees, customs clearance charges, and other fees required by their country for importing consumer goods. For more details please visit our delivery information page
- Additional information
BV800-CT Fume Cabinet (Digital Display)
800 mm Filtration Fume Cabinet for School Laboratories
The BV800-CT is a compact fume extraction cupboard designed for science laboratory applications. Capture, contain and filter for a cleaner, healthier education environment. Intuitive digital controls make this ideal for the classroom environment where the units settings can quickly be adapted to suit the variety of applications undertaken.
How Does the BV800-CT Operate?
Place onto a desk, bench or trolley and then simply plug in and switch on. With a footprint of only 800mm x 700mm it takes up minimal bench space, but has the carbon filter capacity of a much larger unit. The unit is supplied with a best in class carbon bed or HEPA filter. Please select which filter option matches the application for your process. Digital high-performance fans to ensure low noise operation and energy consumption.
The Visionaire® Touchscreen Control Interface technology built into our Recirculating Fume Cupboards allows the highest level of operator monitoring and control of product operation.
The high-quality filters guarantee toxic fume removal and air purification more efficient, effective and safe.
- Activated Carbon Filters; Suitable for more than 500 Chemicals.
- HEPA Filters; Suitable for Particulate, 99.997% efficiency at 0.3µm.
What can the BV800-CT Fume Cupboard be used for in School Labs?
These BenchVent CT units are designed predominantly for science laboratory and science classroom safety. The fume cupboards provide immediate operator protection from concentrations of airborne contaminants allowing for a completely safe zone to undertake experiments.
If you’re uncertain this is the correct solution for your laboratory requirements please contact BenchVent for advice on the choice of machine for any given situation.
- Visionaire® Colour Touch Screen Control System
- Low Energy – cost saving and great ‘green’ credentials
- Low Noise for better working environment
- Dimmable Lighting – adjustment for all requirements
- Low airflow alarm
- Carbon filter saturation alarm
- High working aperture for maximum access to working area
- ECO mode with PIR sensor – cabinet automatically saves energy when left unused for a pre-determined & adjustable period of time
- Clear Sides for maximum comfort and visibility
- Large filters for best containment and capacity
- Smooth White Powder Coated Finish
- Chemically resistant and easily cleaned
- Automatic face velocity air speed compensation
- Visual display of actual air speed in mtr per sec or ft per min
- Visual display of carbon filter saturation
- Manufactured from zintec mild steel
- High-lipped moulded GRP spillage tray for containing spills and removable for easy cleaning
- Built in aerofoil, arm or wrist rest on leading edge of spillage tray for maximum operator comfort – Aerofoil air intakes built into sash for improved airflow
- Sash latch to keep cabinet open for cleaning and installation of equipment
- Easy and safe change pre-filter system
- Carbon and/or HEPA filters for maximum versatility
- EC Fans – maximum efficiency with low noise and low power requirements
- Mutable alarms and keypad notes for quiet labs or working areas
- PIN number controlled Supervisor settings area
- Brushless and Sparkless fans means no source of ignition to harmful gases or fumes
- All electrics are completely isolated from the airstream means no possible source of ignition of gases or fumes
- 5 year limited warranty
- British Designed and manufactured
- Filter suitability check on switch on for maximum safety
- Automatically recognised carbon and HEPA filter types/blends
- Sloped front for easy viewing
- Easy change main filters on sprung clamped aluminium rails
Visionaire Digital Screen Technology
Running Costs from 1p/ Hour
The lowest energy costs available as it uses just 57 watts of power when in standard operation (even lower when running in ECO mode). This means that it costs less than 1p per hour to run, perfect for Schools and the Education industry where costs are closely monitored.
This cabinet is covered by a superb industry-leading 5-year warranty. This warranty includes parts (not consumables), labour and where applicable, covers repair at your (UK mainland) premises.
Please see Data Sheet for more information.
Fully compliant with COSHH regulations and international standards, the cupboards are certified to BS7989:2001 for Filtration Fume/Particulate Cupboards.
800mm x 1285mm x 700mm* (WxHxD)
|Aperture (W x H)||
500mm x 274mm*
Typically set at 0.55m/sec – Can be adjusted depending upon application
|Noise Level LAeq dB(A)||
Large Capacity CARBON or HEPA
Large Capacity CARBON or HEPA (Optional)