P5-48-XT-G PurAir Basic Recirculating Fume Cabinet
£2,668.89 inc VAT
Production lead time: 3-4 weeks.
Buyers outside of the UK are responsible for any VAT, tariff, duty, taxes, handling fees, customs clearance charges, and other fees required by their country for importing consumer goods. For more details please visit our delivery information page
- Additional information
Art. Mo: BV-P5-48-XT-G – PurAir Basic Recirculating Fume Cabinet
The Purair® Basic ductless fume hoods are a series of high efficiency products designed to protect the user and the environment from hazardous vapours generated on the work surface. At the heart of the Purair fume hood product line is the innovative Air Science Multiplex™ Filtration Technology that creates a safe work environment over the widest range of applications in the industry.
Benefits of PurAir Recirculating Fume Cabinet
Using Advanced carbon filtration technology offers a safe, high performance alternative to conventional ducted fume hoods for a broad range of applications.
- Environmentally friendly. These ductless fume hoods isolate and trap chemical vapours to prevent ecological impact through release into the environment.
- Easy to Install. The ductless fume hood is self-contained and does not require venting to the outside. Many units are portable and may be moved from one location to the next with minimal down time and without filter changes. Set-up, operation and filter maintenance are straightforward.
- Energy Efficient. Because filtered air is returned to the room, no demands are required of the facility HVAC capacity for make-up air.
- Cost Effective. As it’s recirculatory, it eliminates cost of facility ductwork, HVAC and construction.
- Safe to Use. Cabinet airflow and face velocity protect users from accidental fume exposure.
- Self testing. (selected models) Electronic airflow monitoring assures continuous safety. An electronic gas sensor monitors carbon filter performance.
The PurAir Basic Recirculating fume cabinet is available in 12 models. It’s also available in standard units, extra height units, reduced depth models for restricted work surfaces
Standard Model: External 1219x676x781 (wxdxh) Internal Height 484mm
Straight Model: External: 1219x610x781(wxdxh) Internal Height 484mm
Extra Tall Straight: External: 1219x610x889 9wxdxh) Internal Height 600mm
Extra Tall Standard: External 1219x676x889 (wxdxh) Internal Height 600mm
OSHA and CoSHH Compliant. High Capacity Air Handling with 0.5m/s air speed. Easy access filter change. Unique filter clamping eliminates air bypass of filter. Optional saturation alarm. Large choice of Carbon mixes for most chemicals and gases – BV-P5-48 requires 2x 5kgs filters
Epoxy coated steel frame (Polypropylene version available) – Centrifugal Blower (110V or 240V available) – Low Airflow Alarm – Hinged Front Sash – Filter Identification Window – Electrostatic Pre-Filter – 2x Lockable Main Filter (Carbon or HEPA) – Flourescent Lamp – Pass Through Ports. -360 Degree Visibility – UL and CE approved
|Air Volume at Free Air||
|Ave. Air Velocity at Hood Face||
|Fan Motor Spec||
240V 50Hz, 110V 60Hz
Pre-Filter, 2x5kgs Carbon or HEPA dust main filter
|Noise Level LAeq dB(A)||
Standard, Standard Extra Tall, Straight Sides, Straight Sides Extra Tall