- Additional information
Art No: BV200H – A2 Hooded Re-circulatory Spray Booth
The BV200H is a hooded spray booth designed to capture, contain and filter potentially harmful substances within art, graphics, design technology areas, crafts and modelling. It can take up anything up to an A2 size material. It is a necessity for the health and safety of operators who work in areas where there are solvents and dusts. This includes DT rooms and art and graphics workrooms in education and commercial environment.
What’s included with the BV200H Unit?
- Filter unit with fan(s)
- Hood Enclosure
- Particulate filter
- Charcoal Impregnated fibre filter
- Power Lead
- Data/Warranty Booklet
Download the datasheet for more information: BV200H Datasheet
- The workstation hood also accommodates prototypes, models, ceramic parts, PCB’s etc, placed onto the hood base to be sprayed, soldered, cleaned, glued, moulded, sanded etc.
- Sealed electrical wiring and switch, downstream of filters
- Brushless motor with external rotor
Why choose BenchVent BV200H over other brands?
- All BenchVent filtration and extraction systems carry a lifetime guarantee.
- They are made in the UK, so it’s easy to get technical support.
- They are quiet in operation.
- They portable and simple to use. Just place onto a desk, bench or trolley, then simply plug in and switch on.
- The hooded spray both can be used in a variety fo ways; for artwork applications, standard A2 drawing boards can be placed within the hood enclosure.
- The boards fit at an angle for efficient overspray capture. 3D items, models, printed circuit boards etc. may be placed onto the hood base for spraying, cleaning and sanding etc.
How are substances filtered and extracted?
The particulate (intake) filter is a three stage graduated fibre filter with a high ‘dust’ holding capacity for long life. Filtration to 5 micron particles. NB: Spray particulate sizes vary from 10 to 20 microns.
The carbon impregnated fibre filter (behind intake) assists in the reduction of solvent odours. Through the process of filtration, adsorption and dilution, operator exposure to concentrations of potentially hazardous substances is vastly reduced. These units are designed predominantly for studio / classroom / workshop cleanliness and for immediate operator protection from concentrations of airborne contaminants.
The BV200H is not recommended for continual usage, i.e. production applications, particularly in confined and/or badly ventilated areas. For this, you will need a ducted unit like the BV200H-D, BV930H-D, or BV660H-D
Demonstrating adequate control of the risks to the health of employees students and the general public, from dusts, powders, mists, fumes and vapours is the fundamental requirement of the Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (CoSHH). For LEV information for employers visit the HSE website.
670 x 525 x 450 (wxhxd) [internal] 680 x 600 x 450 (wxhxd) [overall]
Steel construction finished in grey – fan/filter unit mounted onto hood enclosure – particulate filter – carbon impregnated fibre filter – axial fan(s), external rotor motor type brushless, UL, VDE and CSA approved – sealed electrical wiring and switch, downstream of filters.
|Air Volume at Free Air||
|Ave. Air Velocity at Filter Face||
|Ave. Air Velocity at Hood Face||
|Fan Motor Spec||
230V 50HZ, 40W, 115V 60Hz 50W
Particulate Filter: IFA3 – Charcoal Filter: – CHA3 – Filter Kit: FKA3
|Noise Level LAeq dB(A)||