P15-ENCB – BenchVent Classic Education Mobile Cart
£4,023.51 inc VAT
Usually Ships 10-14 days
Buyers outside of the UK are responsible for any VAT, tariff, duty, taxes, handling fees, customs clearance charges, and other fees required by their country for importing consumer goods. For more details please visit our delivery information page
- Additional information
Art No: P15-ENCB – BenchVent Classic Education Mobile Cart
EDU Ductless Classroom Demonstration Fume Cupboards
The EDU Series Ductless Demonstration Fume Cupboards are designed for individual and group applications where clear front, side and rear walls permit 360° visibility. The high efficiency carbon filtration and air management system found in these fume cupboards protects both the user and the classroom environment from hazardous vapours generated on and above the work surface.
EDU Features and Benefits
- Offers 360° visibility for full participation
- Protects the class from toxic fumes
- Available in four models to meet general applications
- Filters are easy to change
- Improved filter clamping prevents bypass leakage
- Low airflow alarm warns of unsafe conditions
- Compliant with ANSI, OSHA, AFNOR and BSI safety standards
- Portable unit with transparent front, back and side walls for maximum visibility. The EDU Series offers personnel and environmental protection, optimal energy savings and zero toxic emissions to the room.
- Mounted on a wheeled cart with enclosed chemical storage in the cabinet base
EDU Series Differential Features
• The cabinet exterior is fabricated with an epoxy-coated steel superstructure around clear front, side and rear panels.
• The front safety panels lift up on hinges for easy access to the interior.
• Locking casters permit complete portability from lab to lab.
• The overall width and height are sized to fit easily through standard doorways.
• A cart handle is located at each end to simplify moving (EDU-MOBILE and EDU-CLASSIC models only).
• Internal fluorescent lamps operate from the main power switch.
Docking Station Prevents accidental disconnect of services to mobile fume hoods
and prevents unauthorised access to main service connections which are securely locked away when not in use.
• Professional Construction
• Key Locked
• Recess or flush wall or bench mounted versions available
• Isolated single switch electrical sockets (13 amp)
• Quick release connections for: water, waste, and gas
• Optional RJ45 outlet
THE MULTIPLEX FILTRATION TECHNOLOGY SYSTEM
The Multiplex filtration system consists of a pre-filter, main filter and optional safety filter to create a combination of chemical and physical architecture customised to each application. The mechanical design enhances safety, convenience and overall value.
• The electrostatic pre-filter is accessible from within the cabinet.
• A filter clamping mechanism allows for the filter to be easily installed and ensures an even seal at the filter peripheral face at all times to prevent bypass leakage.
• The filter chamber prevents contaminated air from contacting internal cabinet mechanisms.
• The main filter number and installation date are displayed in a front-access window.
The carbon filtration technique is based on enhanced, activated carbon particle formulations from specially selected, naturally occurring raw material superior to wood or other organic sources. The carbon is treated to attain the proper porosity and aggregate surface area and to react with several ranges of aerosol chemicals moved through the filter by an air handling blower.
• The multiplex option permits one or more filtration options to be combined to meet a wider range of multiple-use applications. Multiplexing permits configuration for the capture of acids, bases and particulates such as biological aerosols when paired with HEPA or ULPA filters.
The carbon filter is a self-contained assembly sized to fit the specified product model number. It is configured to optimise airflow across 100% of the filter surface area for maximum efficiency, prolonged filter life, optimal diffusion and saturation capacity, and user safety.
The Multiplex filter configuration permits a customised combination of filter media for a broad range of chemical families and biological agents if required. Enhanced
Filtration Technology (EFT) broadens the application for ductless fume hoods. Contact us for a comprehensive list of Chemicals
Internal – 800mm (H)
Control Panel with internal light unit., Low Airflow alarm., Hours Run Meter,, Internal Airflow Diffuser., 360 Degree Visibility., No installation or Ducting Required., Safe, Energy Efficient operation., Easy to replace filters., Portable Stand with locking wheels and storage cabinet., Air Sampling Port.
White epoxy steel frame and head unit., Clear sides and back panel,, Centrifugal fan unit 240V 50Hz/110V 60Hz – Specify at time of ordering., On/Off Switch., Low airflow alarm., 9.6Kg Activated Carbon Filter – EDU Mix., Electro-Static pre-filter., CE/UL marked, ANSI/ASHRAE/OSHA approved, Optional services (Water/Gas) and sink., Docking Station – Prevents damage from accidental disconnecting services., Continuous Airflow Display
|Air Volume at Free Air||
|Ave. Air Volume at Hood Face||
Electro-Statitic Pre Filters
|Noise Level LAeq db(A)||