BV1000MFC – Mobile Fume Cupboard
£3,977.59 inc VAT
Delivery: 2 – 3 weeks
Production lead time: 4 weeks
Buyers outside of the UK are responsible for any VAT, tariff, duty, taxes, handling fees, customs clearance charges, and other fees required by their ountry for importing consumer goods. For more details please visit our delivery information page
- Additional information
Art No: BV1000MFC – Mobile Fume Cupboard
Mobile Filtration Fume Cupboard
The BV1000-MFC is fully mobile fume cupboard which features the latest containment technology for full compliance with BS7989:2001 and COSHH regulations. It is specifically designed for use in schools, colleges, and universities where instructors need a mobile system so students can fully view practical science demonstrations. However, the BV1000-MFC is just as at home in commercial laboratory environment.
Comes fitted with 2 x 11kg Educational Mix filters. Other Carbon types are avaialable
How Does the BV1000-MFC Operate?
Fully mobile, the BV1000-MFC is a plug and play fume cupboard offering exceptionally high levels of filtration in a recirculatory hood. Unlike the fixed location and often expensive ducted fume cupboard variants, this mobile solution offers exceptional practicality and value for money. Ultra mobile, the UK built portable demonstration cupboard benefits from a wealth of features that make it the number one choice for Science classrooms in the UK.
Best in Class Solution for Schools
- Independently tested by CLEAPSS to ensure compliance with BB88
- Large capacity activated carbon filters – assures years of uninterrupted service
- Filters remove fumes from all chemicals used in the GCSE & A level curricular and beyond – other types are available for non-educational use
- Full width extra high opening aperture for easy access to the work area
- Sloping front and rear with all round clear acrylic glazing for maximum visibility
- Optional gas and water services with reinforced connection hoses & stainless steel security tether
- Fully mobile – fitted with locking wheels and side handles
- Will fit through any standard doorway
- Option overhead light for maximum illumination of the work area
- Front mounted double electrical socket
Ultra Portable Design
This cabinet is covered by a superb industry-leading 5-year warranty. This warranty includes parts (not consumables), labour and where applicable, covers repair at your (UK mainland) premises.
Demonstrating adequate control of the risks to the health of employees students and the general public, from dusts, powders, mists, fumes and vapours is the fundamental requirement of the Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (CoSHH). For LEV information for employers visit the HSE website.
Internal – 600x600x760mm (WxHxD): External 650x600x1082mm (WxHxD): Working Aperture 590×300 (WxH)
Head: Epoxy Powder Coated Zintec Steel, Base: Epoxy Powder Coated Zintec Steel supports with 6mm clear acrylic front and side panels Centrifugal, Brushless & Sparkless blower, 18 watt fluorescent internal light. 12kg carbon filter, HEPA and pre filters
|Air Volume at Free Air||
|Ave. Air Velocity at Hood Face||
|Fan Motor Spec||
230V- 80 watts
Choice of Activated Carbon Filters (11kgs) and/or HEPA filter and pre filters
|Noise Level LAeq dB(A)||