BV1500HLF-T – Horizontal Laminar Flow Cabinet
£6,399.00 inc VAT
Delivery: 2 – 3 weeks
Buyers outside of the UK are responsible for any VAT, tariff, duty, taxes, handling fees, customs clearance charges, and other fees required by their country for importing consumer goods. For more details please visit our delivery information page
- Additional information
Art No: BV1500HLF-T – Horizontal Laminar Flow Cabinet
The Circulaire HLF-T1500 Horizontal Laminar Flow Cabinet from BenchVent is designed and manufactured in the UK.
The horizontal flow of ULPA-filtered air cascades unidirectionally from the rear of the cabinet across the work area. A constant positive air pressure is maintained to prevent the intrusion of any contaminated air by continually flushing the enclosure of airborne particles and ensuring the working sample is protected.
Manufactured to the highest quality standards, our cell culture hood solution is equipped features an intuitive control system, energy-efficient LED lighting, controlled airflow and UV sterilisation functionality.
What’s included in this unit?
- LED Lighting
- ULPA Filter
- Cable Entry Flap
- Visionaire Touch Screen built into our Laminar Flow Cabinets allows the highest level of operator monitoring, giving you the ability to control every necessary aspect of product operation.
- Stainless Steel Work Surface
Conforms fully to BS EN 14644 & BS EN 1822 for offer of clean air to ISO Class 4 – Class 1. To ensure compliance, the cabinets use U15 ULPA , 99.9998% efficient @ 0.12 micron, particulate filters for the very best in product protection.
- Full Colour Touch Screen Control System
- Low Energy (207 watts), cost saving and great ‘green’ credentials
- ECO mode with PIR sensor that shuts off all non-essential electronic items when the cabinet senses a period of inactivity, thus improve energy efficiency
- Low Noise Level (circa 64db(A) for better working environment
- Dimmable Lighting
- Low airflow alarm
- Carbon filter saturation alarm
- Large filters for best containment and capacity
- Smooth White Powder Coated Finish
- Chemically resistant and easily cleaned
- High working aperture for maximum access to working area
- Automatic face velocity air speed compensation
- Visual display of actual air speed in mtr per sec or ft per min
- Visual display of carbon filter saturation
- Manufactured from zintec mild steel
- High-lipped moulded GRP spillage tray for containing spills and removable for easy cleaning
- Built in aerofoil, arm or wrist rest on leading edge of spillage tray for maximum operator comfort
- Aerofoil air intakes built into sash for improved airflow
- Sash latch to keep cabinet open for cleaning and installation of equipment
- Easy and safe change pre-filter system
- Carbon and/or HEPA filters for maximum versatility
- Clear Sides for maximum comfort and visibility
- EC Fans – fan with brushless DC motor that is compact, efficient and with easy speed controllability
- Maximum efficiency with low noise and low power requirements
- Mutable alarms and keypad notes for quiet labs or working areas
- PIN number controlled Supervisor settings area
- Brushless and Sparkless fans means no source of ignition to harmful gases or fumes
- All electrics are completely isolated from the airstream means no possible source of ignition of gases or fumes.
- 5 year limited warranty
- British Designed and manufactured
- Filter suitability check on switch on for maximum safety – Automatically recognised carbon and HEPA filter types/blends
- Sloped front for easy viewing
- Easy change main filters on sprung clamped aluminium rails
Demonstrating adequate control of the risks to the health of employees students and the general public, from dusts, powders, mists, fumes and vapours is the fundamental requirement of the Control of Substances Hazardous to Health(CoSHH). For LEV information for employers visit the HSE website.
This cabinet is covered by a superb industry-leading 5-year warranty. This warranty includes parts (not consumables), labour and where applicable, covers repair at your (UK mainland) premises.
LED Lighting, ULPA Filter, Prefilter, Cable Entry Flap, Visionaire Touch Screen, Stainless Steel Work Surface
1500mm x 721mm x 1195mm (WxDxH)-
1484mm x 540mm x 715mm
>ISO Class 4 (Class 10)
Pre Filter, H15 ULPA – Ultra Low Particle filter – 99.998% to 0.12 micron