BV200i- Digital Fume Extractor
£2,532.37 inc VAT
Delivery: 2 – 3 weeks
Buyers outside of the UK are responsible for any VAT, tariff, duty, taxes, handling fees, customs clearance charges, and other fees required by their country for importing consumer goods. For more details please visit our delivery information page
- Additional information
Part No: BV200i- Digital Fume Extractor (for fumes & dust extraction)
- Soldering tip systems
- Light laser engraving
- Laser coding & marking
This machine is supplied with:
- 1x main filter – HEPA/Chemical (code: 113505)
- 1x Pre-filter – F8/F9 Labyrinth filter (code: 111907)
- 1x Connection kit (please choose from options provided)
- 1x Power cable
- 1x Manual
This machine can: take up to
- 3 x 38 mm arms
- 2 x Cleancabs
- 2 x Cowls
- up to 30 Tips
- Inkjet Printers (Coding & Marking)
- Lasers (Coding & Marking)
It comes with a choice of volume or vacuum sensing.
- Vacuum sensing – for tip and arm applications –
- Volume sensing – for laser and machine processing
The Digital Control System offers both the performance and inbuilt safety features to help ensure people are protected from hazardous fumes. The status of the system is shown on a clear graphic display which is simple to use and easy to understand.
- Automatic electronic flow control (maintains a constant extraction rate even as the filter blocks) – As filter fills up, the resistance to airflow increases reducing the extraction rate. When this happens, harmful fumes can potentially contaminate the workplace. With automatic ‘flow control’, the machine adjusts its motor speed to keep the extraction rate constant.
- Speed control (adjustable airflow) – This allows you to set the airflow you need, the motor will automatically adjusts its speed until the ‘actual’ airflow is equal to ‘required’ airflow. This makes the machine more efficient as the motor doesn’t have to work constantly at full capacity. It also makes the machine quieter, use less energy and filters have longer life span.
- Clear and informative
- Gas sensor and particle sensor on the exhaust
- Low capital and running costs
- Quick change pre-filter delivers longer filter life
- Submicronic (
HEPA Filter) filtration removes 99.997% of particles down to 0.3 microns
Activated Carbon Filtersremoves harmful gas
- Simple to install and quiet in operation
- Easy to relocate and precision made from stainless steel
interfacingoption – This is particularly useful when an extractor is fitted to equipment such as a laser or reflow oven that specifies an exact extraction volume to operate. The graphic display shows you the real-time actual airflow so you know precisely how the machine is performing at that time.
The fume extractors alarm signal can be interfaced with other equipment such as a laser or wave soldering machine to stop the process, set off an alarm or perform another function such as turning on a beacon. Alarm signals can include:
- Filter blocked
- Gas alarm
- Particle alarm
The fume extractors can also STOP/START automatically with interfaced machines. A run on timer is also available to ensure dust and fume is extracted after the process stops.
►These ‘Digital’ fume extractors incorporate a gas sensor in the exhaust to protect workers. The sensor helps ensure that gas from the process cannot pass through the extractor, into the wokplace without an alarm being triggered. A gas escape may occur if:
- Filters are saturated
- Filters are damaged or missing
- A seal is damaged
- The wrong filter has been used
- The sensor is also used to warn the operator when the chemical filter needs replacing.
►Fume generated by the process will slowly block the particle filter over time. When the particle filter is nearly blocked the fume extractors will warn the operator with an audible chime and the keypad will flash red. This feature allows the operator time to acquire a replacement particle filter before the current one becomes completely blocked.
►When the particle filter is completely blocked then the fume extractors will chime and the keypad will flash every second. At this point the particle filter icon will flash to show which filters may need attention.
►Warns user if the fume extractor overheats.
Demonstrating adequate control of the risks to the health of employees students and the general public, from dusts, powders, mists, fumes and vapours is the fundamental requirement of the Control of Substances Hazardous to Health(CoSHH). For LEV information for employers visit the HSE website.
Automatic electronic flow control – maintains a constant extraction rate even as the filter blocks Speed control (adjustable airflow) Clear and informative graphic display Gas sensor and particle sensor on the exhaust Low capital and running costs Quick change pre-filter delivers longer filter life Submicronic (HEPA Filter) filtration removes 99.997% of particles down to 0.3 microns Activated Carbon Filters removes harmful gas Simple to install and quiet in operation Easy to relocate and precision made from stainless steel Optional interfacing option
|Air Volume at Free Air||
|Ave. Air Velocity at Nozzle Apperture||
Combinations of gas and dust filters to suit your application. Contact us for details
|Noise Level LAeq dB(A)||