- Additional information
Art No: BV308 – Single Arm Fume cube Extraction Unit (for use during soldering application)
The BV308 Fume Cube Single Arm with 38 mm arm kit is a single user filtration system for use primarily during hand soldering to contain and filter the soldering fumes that are generated. It allows the end user to capture, contain and filter soldering fumes for a cleaner, healthier working, environment within electronic design, rework, design and technology areas. This portable, single station, plug and play system is complete with stainless steel extraction arm and installation kit to enable the operator to be set up quickly and easily.
- Automatic electronic flow control – maintains a constant extraction rate even as the filter blocks
- Speed control (adjustable airflow)
- VariColour filter blocked warning system
- Low capital and running costs
- Quick change patented Labyrinth pre-filter delivers longer filter life
- Submicronic (HEPA Filter) filtration removes 99.997% of particles down to 0.3 microns
- Activated Carbon Filters removes harmful gas
- Simple to install and quiet in operation
- Easy to relocate and precision made from stainless steel
- Optional interfacing option to interface with other equipment such as laser.
- 12 month return to base warranty
How are soldering fumes filtered and extracted?
The particulate (intake) filter is a 99.997% HEPA filter which provides gas filtration via deep, granulated, carbon gas filter. The unit also benefits from a blocked filter indicator to facilitate correct filter change times to maintain efficient filtration. Through the process of filtration, adsorption and dilution, operator exposure to potentially hazardous soldering fumes substances is vastly reduced or eliminated.
These units are designed for immediate operator protection from concentrations of airborne contaminants whereby all gases, fumes, vapours and particulates on top of the unit are drawn into the intake filter. Cleaned air is exhausted to the base of the bench. Higher grade filters are available on request.
Demonstrating adequate control of the risks to the health of employees students and the general public, from dusts, powders, mists, fumes and vapours is the fundamental requirement of the Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (CoSHH). For LEV information for employers visit the HSE website.
Stainless Steel construction fan/filter unit – Floor mounted fan/filter unit – Centrifugal fan motor – 38mm Stainless stay put extraction arm – 3mtrs x 50mm installation flexi tube – table bracket – Filter Blocked indicator – Speed Control
38mm dia x 1mtr